About Me

My name is Ross Wygmans, and I have a B.S. in Forest Resources and Conservation and M.S. in Ecological Restoration from the University of Florida. My current position is with Alachua County's Office of Land Conservation as a Conservation Forester. I dabble with GIS in my current role, but 90% of the time I'm working in the field helping to manage the nearly 24,000 acres of conservation lands owned and/or managed by the Alachua County. 

My goal for the Applications course is to tie together many of the concepts and techniques I've been learning in previous courses and applying them to real world scenarios. 

Check out my Story Map below to see all the major moves I've made in my life. 

My Story Map

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isarithmic Mapping: Annual Precipitation in Washington State

Spatial Enhancement, Multispectral Data, and Band Indices

Development Suitability Analysis