ArcGIS Pro Overview: Major World Cities

 

I found this first lab assignment to be pretty straightforward. It was helpful to familiarize myself with the Citrix Receiver virtual machine and to learn something about the file management system used for this and other GIS courses. I was familiar with most of the tasks that were executed within the ArcGIS Pro software. 

Before completing this lab, I did not know about Google Drive File Stream. Using this app creates a seamless bridge for sharing files between my local machine and the GIS virtual desktop. I will definitely be using this app outside of this course. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isarithmic Mapping: Annual Precipitation in Washington State

Spatial Enhancement, Multispectral Data, and Band Indices

Development Suitability Analysis